There is not itinerary available.
What's included(In trekking routes & Stay at Atmashree)
• Daily Morning & Evening Hatha Yoga Sessions to restore your physical & mental health
• Daily Meditation Sessions Morning,Afternoon & Evening
• Expenses for drinking water,wifi,rooms,battery charging & hot shower.
• 3 meals daily with tea.It can be ordered from menu.
• 11 nights' accommodation & Rooms
• All taxes and fees
• Pick up and drop off within pokhara lakeside,airport and bus station
• Transportation charges(Pick up from Pokhara Lakeside Hotels,Pokhara Bus Station,Pokhara Airport & from Retreat center to Phedi & From Nayapul to Pokhara)
• All the paper works and permits(Entry fees,goverment issued permit card,TIMS card)
• Yoga Mats,Teacher & personal guidance
• Trekking Sticks(1 pair) per person,sleeping bag,down jacket & raincoat
• English speaking guide,porter and Yoga teacher
• Ayurvedic Massage at the end of trek
• First Aid Box for health issues like diarrhoa,dysentry,constipation,dizziness,light headache,vomiting & high altitude sickness.
What's not included(Only in trekking routes)
• Emergency Evacuation in case required.Evacuation can be arranged at your travel insurance cost.
• Tips to teacher and guide
• Personal Travel & Trekking insurance
• Expenses on horses & ponies(If there is difficulty in walking,horses & ponies can be arranged at your personal cost)
• Trekking Shoes
Day 01: Arrive in Atmashree Yoga Retreat
Day 02: Overnight at Atmashree Yoga Retreat
Day 03: Drive to Phedi,start trek to Australian Camp 2000m- 04 hrs.
Day 04: Trek to Forest Camp 2490m– 05 hrs.
Day 05: Trek to Low Camp-2900m /Middle Camp-3250m – 03/4 hrs.
Day 06: Trek to High Camp 3500m – 03/4 hrs.
Day 07: A day hike to Mardi Himal West Base Camp 4500m.Overnight in High Camp or Middle Camp
Day 08: Trek to Sidhing 1700m– 05 hrs.
Day 09: Drive to Atmashree Yoga Retreat-3hrs
Day 10: Departure
• Please mail passport size photograph & passport copy to prepare the permit card for trek
• You can store your luggage in Atmashree Yoga center
• Please get your doctor clearance before undertaking this trek(Max. Altitude-4500m-Sleeping Altitude is 35oom)
• Yoga trek starts with Easy to Moderate to Strenous
• Please have chocolates, nuts & other light edible things on the way to boost up yourself.
• Have warm clothes(fleece,thermals,hats,mufflers,face mask,socks,hand gloves) for yourself as it cold in the mornings & evenings.Days times are usually warm(T-shirt-half or full sleeves,quater pant or trekking trousers
• Please have your own trekking shoes
• Keep some money for your personal expense
• Have your own torch light,lip care,sunscreen & sunglasses
• Have a water bottle or thermos to store water.
•Accomodations are simple,food can be ordered from the menu in the trekking routes.Staying at Atmashree is included in the package.
• Atmashree Yoga Retreat strongly recommends you to join our short meditation and yoga retreat program before you take up this trekking program so that you have enough time to prepare your body, mind, and spirit to remain healthy, conscious, active, and not suffer from high altitude sickness.
Trip Note: "Our primary concern is your safety" while traveling with Atmashree Yoga along along with Yoga Lessons. Please note that your leader has the authority to modify or cancel any part of the itinerary if it is supposed necessary due to safety concerns. Our every effort will be made to keep to the above itinerary as it is; however, since this adventure entails travelling in remote mountainous areas, we cannot guarantee that we will not deviate from it. Weather conditions, health condition of a group member, unexpected natural disasters etc. can all contribute to changes in the itinerary. The leader will try to ensure that the trip runs according to plan, but please be prepared to be flexible if required.